by C_Cheeseburger

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Mud Fight stuck in queue after cancelling

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Pets, City Living, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Vampires, Fitness Stuff, Jungle Adventure, Romantic Garden's Stuff, Get To Work, Get Famous, Bowling, and Backyard Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every so often, I simply wanted to try out "Mud fight" with my other Sim in the household in Del Sol Valley, a vacant lot as two young adults (male, female). And I go to cancel the action for "Mud fight" for the other person invited to do "Mud fight", and the action will not go off my taskbar, at all. (Seasons) Strange as it seems, I had another household played before on Willow Creek as Spencer-Kim-Lewis household, the old bloke with gardening/cutting Bonsai tree. Did the exact same thing with harvesting, he did it of course, since I didn't cancel, but it stayed there and kept returning as a false/invalid action that my Sim did ignore, etc.
What happens when the bug occurs? The good news is, that I can do other normal stuff on top of it, instead of trying to do the same thing. The weird part is, it still shows up as an action my Sim 'can' do since the mud patch had dried up, before and after the action cannot be canceled. I go to cancel the action any time, and it stays there with a cross through it, and eventually goes back to being an uncancelled action as my next Sim's action on her taskbar. I should mention, I did a repair for my Sims 4 game, and it redid/downloaded the game and packs to validate. Might have something to do with it, not sure. I'm unsure how this can be fixed. My Sim is about to go to her work as an Actress on a different lot, I hope it fixes it. Just did the gig, it got rid of it. However, both my Sims had a gig at the same time. I could not switch between them, and my actress was in her pajamas the whole time. She got $0 as a result of working hard, no fame or etc. But the glitch is gone, for now.
What do you expect to see? Just the one action I canceled ages ago, to not keep turning up, even though I canceled it. It just clutters my taskbar limit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have started individual tickets. So it will be easier.

Just cycling through what bugs turn up most for me.

Cheers.

- C.

Message 1 of 2 (648 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Mud Fight stuck in queue after cancelling

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (563 Views)