by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Re: Missing Clothes for Male Sims

★★★★ Pro
@lepetitemais I changed the title so that it goes both ways. Standard smile
Message 11 of 25 (967 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Missing Clothes for Sims of the Other Gender

★★★★ Pro

These pants from City Living are missing for female sims. Keep in mind that there is another pair of City Living pants that look a bit similar, but those are available for both male and female sims, so don't mix them up if you're going to check in your game.

CityLivingPantsMissingForFemale.png

Message 12 of 25 (961 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This shirt from Get Together have completely different swatches for male and female sims, so I guess that they fit in this thread since the female swatches are missing for male sims and vice versa. Get Together came in 2015, so at the time I guess it was by choice that they were different for male and female sims, but I think it's a bit odd that the other gender's swatches weren't added with the gender update in 2016. I guess it has to do with that they actually have to repaint the swatches on the opposite gender, in this specific case, because of male and female sims having different 3D-rigs, and that these shirts are so similar anyway, so they didn't bother to add the shirt for the male rig to the female sims and vice versa, but it would've been neat if they actually made it possible for female sims to have the male swatches and vice versa.

MaleFemaleDifferentSwatches2.pngMaleFemaleDifferentSwatches3.png

Message 13 of 25 (948 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This male outfit from the base game is missing for female sims.

MaleOutfit.png

Message 14 of 25 (878 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This female jacket from StrangerVille is missing for male sims.

MissingStrangerVilleJacketMale.png

Message 15 of 25 (795 Views)

★★★★ Pro

These tattoos (the same tattoo, but one for each arm) from Get to Work have different swatches for male and female sims. Both male and female sims have a black, a blue, a turquoise and a green swatch. Female sims have a purple swatch, which male sims don't have, and male sims have a red swatch, which female sims don't have.

GetToWorkTattooFemale.png

Swatches for female sims are black, blue, turquoise, PURPLE and green

GetToWorkTattooMale.png

Swatches for male sims are black, blue, turquoise, RED and green

Message 16 of 25 (757 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This bodysuit from Backyard Stuff is missing for male sims.

BodysuitMissingForMales.png

Message 17 of 25 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

a lot of my cc also have gender restrictions, i think its rediculous, especially with gender bending. lmk if u found a way to work around it. i know u can see the clothes when u change the physical build of the sims but when u change it back the clothes are gone

Message 18 of 25 (640 Views)

Hero
@xaiinhoa For CC, please contact the creator of the cc. There's nothing EA can do about those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 25 (625 Views)

Clothing Options not showing up depending on the Sim's Frame

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, My first Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Kids Room
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going to CAS make a feminine framed sim and a masculine framed sim, add the same filters to both sims (Such as Get together and masculine)
What happens when the bug occurs? Some of the different clothing options are different for each sim, if you change the frame of a sim it will revert the clothing item to a different clothing. (It depend on the clothing item, One of the best examples I've seen is the headphone shirt from Get together, yes there are two and they will be different if
What do you expect to see? If the Filters are the same the clothing options should be the same for each sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

If you have any questions, I'll try to clarify. Please let me know if there are any fixes you know of.

Click this link for images https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c8Xr92OjzZpyagOjUxeWhQ3VgKQ9E_vv/view?usp=sharing

Message 20 of 25 (591 Views)