by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Missing Clothes for Sims of the Other Gender

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Vampires, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to find the pieces of clothing shown in pictures below, when you're making a male sim in CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? These clothes don't exist for male sims.
What do you expect to see? That male sims can wear these clothes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All three are from the base-game.

2019-09-20_14-25-16.png

2019-09-20_14-39-57.png

2019-12-18_16-17-27.png

Message 1 of 25 (2,840 Views)

Re: Missing Clothes for Male Sims

Hero
@SqueamishNerd They seem to be restricted for opposite gender. Don't know why or if it's on purpose. Maybe they looked really bad (although with the sweater it seems really odd)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 25 (2,820 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict Yeah, it's really odd that the sweater is restricted. The other two I can at least understand, even though I personally think that they shouldn't be restricted.

These were the only ones I could find that are only for female sims. Since I don't own all packs I don't know if there are more, but if it's only these three I don't see why they can't fix them. I know they have a lot to do, but still, it's only three pieces of clothing.
Message 3 of 25 (2,806 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Missing Clothes for Male Sims

★★★★ Pro

I found that this pair of shoes are missing for male sims.

MissingShoesMale.png

Message 4 of 25 (2,717 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Missing Clothes for Male Sims

★★★★ Pro

This Strangerville bracelet is missing for male sims.

MissingBraceletMale.png

Message 5 of 25 (2,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@crinrictMaybe we should make this thread into a collection thread of CAS items missing for male sims? I have basically made it into one already by posting about more items. :P But I mean, should we write in the title that it's a collection thread?

Message 6 of 25 (2,671 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd I sitll don't know if those are considered bugs in the first place. Maybe there's reasons.

Could you hold off reporting more until I get some feedback ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 25 (2,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SqueamishNerd Please continue to use this thread for others you find. Some might be missing on purpose so they might get never fixed but feel free to report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 25 (2,611 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I know a male top not available female frames. Should that go here too, or should that be a separate thread?
Message 9 of 25 (2,565 Views)

Hero
@lepetitemais You can put it here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 25 (2,554 Views)