by jeni2810

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Microscope Focusing Decor doesn't give Focused Moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except My Little Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Either Use the microscope or Collect microscope sample and Analyse to create a Focusing Decor picture. Hang on the wall and enable emotional aura. Ask Sim to view or enter room.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim does not gain a focused moodlet. 
What do you expect to see? After hanging the painting, gained from using the microscope, and enabling the emotional aura, a sim will gain a focused moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 2020 update//Eco Lifestyle EP

I noticed since June 2020 update/Eco Life Style EP. They are my go to for boosting skills such as logic.
I have tried in several save games, new save games, new households,  even in a old household where there was already a focusing painting - which still works, but no newly created ones do. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 1 of 1 (556 Views)