by IriahZ

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [MOO] Can't harvest plants on half-tiles

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except My First Pet Stuff, Realm of Magic, and Eco Lifestyle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move planted plants closer together (half tile vs full tile) with moveobjects cheat enabled, let them grow then try to harvest.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sims can't harvest plants.
What do you expect to see? Sim should be able to reach plants to harvest.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 2020 Patch.

The garden was harvestable until the new patch.  Plants set on half-tiles due to bb.moveobjects on are no longer accessible. 

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but water puddles in the garden now give a negative moodlet and are considered in the way of harvesting plants.  Sim has dance machine, loves the outdoors, self-assured, collector traits.  Other Sim has hot-headed, child of the island, foodie, and home turf traits.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (575 Views)

Re: Can't harvest plants on half-tiles/wild plants stay wild after June Patch

Hero
@IriahZ The Wild Plant status staying is an older bug which was reported hiere: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Plant-Planted-In-Garden-Retains-Wild-Status/td-p...

Don't think it was ever fixed

Could you edit this report to make it about half-tiles only ? Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (540 Views)