Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [MFPSP] Rodent Frequently Bites Despite Good Relationship

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a good relationship with your rodent, make sure the cage is clean, and make sure the rodent is fed, then play with the rodent.
What happens when the bug occurs? Despite a good relationship, clean cage, and plenty of food, rodents will still often bite.
What do you expect to see? Rodents that have a good relationship with the Sim, a clean cage, and plenty of food should NOT be biting this often.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seasons

This is really strange. Ever since installing Seasons, my rodents are crankier than ever, even though they shouldn't be. My Sim's rat has a high relationship with her (it's actually as high as it will possibly go), a clean cage, and plenty of food. Despite that, though, it frequently bites her. I'm actually starting to wonder if it might be because she's a vampire or something.

Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MFPSP] Rodent Frequently Bites Despite Good Relationship

Hero
Could you test with a non-vampire ?

marking this as needs input to see if other have this issue (mine seems fine).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (567 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MFPSP] Rodent Frequently Bites Despite Good Relationship

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

I have no idea what's going on, and I'm starting to wonder if it was a one time rare bug that I encountered. Currently, the rat is being perfectly friendly with her. He sure wasn't for a while, though.

Message 3 of 3 (557 Views)