[OPEN] Thought bubbles from sims not on active lot

by Skullah11

Original Post

Re: Thought bubbles from sims not on active lot

★ Guide

I’m having the same issue. On MacOS Catalina. I thought it was odd, as i was playing in  bc San Myshuno, and never had seen the issue before. Here I am in a dorm in Brichester. . I’ve had it in Del sol valley also. 

Message 11 of 53 (1,285 Views)

Re: Tiny Thought Bubbles

★★★ Novice

Yes, it sounds the same

Message 12 of 53 (1,286 Views)

Hero
@BananaKitten16 I know you were moved here but not sure if from mac or somewhere else and I see no statement so the question: Are you also on a mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 53 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I am on Mac

Message 14 of 53 (1,272 Views)

Hero
@BananaKitten16 Thanks. I merged your post with the thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 53 (1,250 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MAC] Thought bubbles from sims not on active lot

Community Manager (retired)

Anyone still having this issue? Could you possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 53 (1,185 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [MAC] Thought bubbles from sims not on active lot

★ Pro

I not sure when I first noticed these popping up. Around RM or DU? Mostly seem to effect apartments. Little NPC thought bubbles bleeding through.

Sometimes amusing. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 11.50.02 AM.jpeg

I don't find them especially annoying, but others might.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 11.52.20 AM.jpeg

That is this:

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 11.51.21 AM.jpeg

Message 17 of 53 (1,053 Views)

★★ Guide

never thought of this to be a bug, but yes I have had this for ages. also on mac(OS Mojave)

Message 18 of 53 (1,038 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue on my Mac. Why was this issue never resolved ? It’s 2021 now does it really take three years to fix something like this, it’s beyond annoying. 

Message 19 of 53 (959 Views)

★ Novice
@appledapple96 I have a new laptop running the newest Windows, no mods enabled at all, just got the latest (Decorator) pack....and now these mini thought bubbles are all through my decorator sim's apartment. Weirdness!
Message 20 of 53 (854 Views)