Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Long Hair clipping with breast

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions packs except Cats and Dogs, Tiny Living, Vampires, Dine Out,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put long hair on any female sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hair disappears into the sim's chest. This is not a custom content issue, as I have removed all custom content.
What do you expect to see? The long hair does not overlay correct on the sim's chest. It disappears and fades.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent one.

While the picture I have attached is custom content, it occurs without custom content as well.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 8 (3,033 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Hair & Boob Glitch

★ Guide

You need to contact the creator of the hair and let them know.

Message 2 of 8 (3,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It has nothing to do with the specific hair, it was just an example. I removed the hair along with all of my other CC, and it happened with base game + EA expansion pack hair, too. 

Message 3 of 8 (3,014 Views)

Hero
@Ebwemerald99 Could you please use a non-custom content example ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Here is a non cc example. I included two attachments because it is kind of hard to tell in the first one. Once I moved the chest, the ends of the hair were visible again, but that does help the actual problem. 

Message 5 of 8 (2,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did this ever get solved because I’m having the same issue?

Message 6 of 8 (2,481 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Long Hair clipping with breast

★ Guide

I think this has always been an issue with longer hair.  Not sure it's avoidable, especially when we have breast size sliders etc.  In The Sims 1 there were only 3 body shapes per gender and it was easy to make sure the hair couldn't intersect them but since that time hair clipping has always been a nuisance.  I don't even notice it any more.

Message 7 of 8 (2,459 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Long Hair clipping with breast

★ Guide

This would work better if hair generally would be buoyant and moving with/adapting to the shape of the sims.

Message 8 of 8 (2,419 Views)