by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Little hunger gain: Lobster Roll/Haddock Sandwich/Popcorn Shrimp

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase a lobster roll, haddock sandwich, or popcorn shrimp from a stall or restaurant.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lobster rolls, haddock sandwiches, and popcorn shrimp replenishes VERY little hunger.
What do you expect to see? I would think that these foods would replenish more hunger than they actually do.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

@SimGuruIcarus

I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I figured that it was worth asking. At least I HOPE this isn't by design, because it's kind of ridiculous. For some reason, the foods that came with Cats and Dogs, namely the lobster roll, haddock sandwich, and popcorn shrimp, replenish VERY little hunger. While this IS noticeable with the lobster roll and haddock sandwich, it's ESPECIALLY apparent with the popcorn shrimp. I find this really odd since there are other sandwiches in the game that fully replenish hunger (banh mi and BLT), and while popcorn shrimp is considered an appetizer in restaurants, it replenishes way LESS than even that! Lobster rolls and haddock sandwiches are considered main courses, and yet they only replenish about as much hunger as an appetizer, maybe even less. As far as I know, this has been a problem in my game since first installing Cats and Dogs.

As of now, because of this, I just can't see it as worth it to learn these recipes.

Message 1 of 7 (2,370 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Little hunger gain: Lobster Roll/Haddock Sandwich/Popcorn Shri

Hero
Added this to the needs input list for now as I'm leaning towards: 'This is feedback' on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,232 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Little hunger gain: Lobster Roll/Haddock Sandwich/Popcorn Shri

★★★ Guide

@SimQARobo

Any word on if this is by design or not?

Message 3 of 7 (2,182 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict I think this might have been fixed by today's patch? @SimGuruIcarus, confirmation on that?

Message 4 of 7 (2,118 Views)

Hero

Hi @Lorraine-Simmer

do you still think it's fixed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,073 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

Unfortunately, no. It would seem that the bug that was fixed was just an issue with serving these foods at restaurants that I was unaware of. All dishes introduced with Cats and Dogs still restore very little hunger. To me, it would make sense for the lobster roll and haddock sandwich to fully restore hunger since there are other sandwiches that do the same, namely BLT and banh mi. The popcorn shrimp, I could see restoring as much hunger as a normal appetizer, but as of now, it restores less than even that. The seafood chowder, I think, could work either way.

Message 6 of 7 (2,058 Views)

Hero
Leaving it on needs input then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (2,049 Views)