by CarsonFijal

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Lines on the Pride Tank Top

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, up to and including Moschino Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Create-a-Sim, wear the LGBTQ+ pride tank top (the one for female Sims, that's rainbow coloured on its default colour scheme and two others, but has other colour options that are just one flat colour) with a variety of different bottoms.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sections of the Sims body join together in a weird way. Depending on what bottoms your Sim is wearing, either the upper and lower half of the Sim's body will not line up properly, or there will be a distinct line where the upper and lower half of the Sim's body separate from each other. There are some bottoms where there is no issue. I've mostly observed it in CAS, but it remains in Live Mode.
What do you expect to see? See above.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I tried disabling Mods and CC, although I did not expect that to fix it, Alas, it did not.This link is to a Google Drive folder with a collection of screenshots that showcase the problem.

Message 1 of 1 (462 Views)