by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Lily (Flowers) Keeps Throwing Last Exception

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff, Spa Day, Strangerville Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff S
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? I receive a last exception file.
What do you expect to see? No last exception.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>ce823df9d2da09225e4db316</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-02-20 00:05:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:339</categoryid><desyncid>ce823df9d2da09225e4db316</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception applying attributes to object object_GardeningPlant_Flower_lily_wild:0x0a2c062c6b030012 (ValueError: Non-unique components cannot be added dynamically: gardening_component)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 2046, in attributes&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 2039, in attributes&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 1258, in load_object&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 2056, in load_object&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 2137, in load&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1742, in add_dynamic_component&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 339, in add_dynamic_component&#13;&#10;ValueError: Non-unique components cannot be added dynamically: gardening_component&#13;&#10;rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Please see the code for the last exception above. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,439 Views)

Re: Lily Keeps Throwing Last Exception

Hero
@canelacaliente This is a known LE.

Do think we have another thread somewhere but can't find it atm.

Will merge when I do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,399 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

From what I understand this exception was the result of a fix that went into the University Patch. You should only see it once when loading an older save into a post-University Patch version of the game. Are you seeing it occur more than once? Thanks! 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 10 (1,347 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

@SimGuruNick Yes. I am seeing it on a newer save files.

Message 4 of 10 (1,325 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Do you see it more than once per save, or does it hit just once per? Could you possibly share a save with me that reproduces the issue? You can DM me the link, thanks much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 10 (1,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SimGuruNick  My last exception file was overwritten.  It is happening in all of my saves.

Message 6 of 10 (1,263 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Lily (Flowers) Keeps Throwing Last Exception

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@canelacaliente @SimGuruNick Was there a fix for this?

Message 7 of 10 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Pro

I haven't had a response back.

Message 8 of 10 (1,107 Views)

★★ Novice

Was there ever any update on this? This the only thread I can find talking about this issue.

This is the the exception summary I was given

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 10%)
objects\script_object.py
ReasonException applying attributes to object object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_wild:0x0f2c07da3342000d (ValueError: Non-unique components cannot be added dynamically: gardening_component)
Message 9 of 10 (823 Views)

Hero
@Vladermaus There hasn't been a post in a while and Nick has asked for save. So if you can send yours, that would be helpful (see above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (799 Views)