by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Let There Be Plumbobs Award Lamp has no Environment Score

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except the photo frame.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Build mode and check the "Let There Be Plumbobs Award" lamp and check its description. It used to have an environment score of 5, but that part was removed. Check in live mode and it doesn't give the decorated moodlet anymore.
What happens when the bug occurs? The lamp no longer adds to the environment level of a room.
What do you expect to see? The lamp would have the same properties it did when it was originally added.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Either of the September patches, probably the one on the 17th.

If they changed this in a patch it didn't say so in the patch notes.

Message 1 of 6 (749 Views)

Re: Let There Be Plumbobs Award Lamp has no Environment Score

Hero
@ValiantRedKnight Do you have a picture of how it was before (the description ?) Which emotion was it supposed to give ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (723 Views)

★★ Guide

I don’t have a screenshot but it used to add to the decorated moodlet.

Message 3 of 6 (709 Views)

Hero
@ValiantRedKnight I found this and it doesn't suggest a different text: https://sims-online.com/get-unique-rewards-sims-4/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (705 Views)

★★ Guide

The Generations and Seasons ones don’t mention the decoration rating either but they still have them.

Message 5 of 6 (701 Views)

Hero
@ValiantRedKnight From your description I thought you were saying the description changed as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (677 Views)