by ArianaSilvaTB

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Leg thickness not working for female offsprings

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansion packs, all game packs except strangeville, stuff packs that I have are laundry day, bowling night, kids room, backyard, the one with the popcorn, ice cream, jacuzzi and diamond icons (sorry I don't remember the names)!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter in Create a Sim
What happens when the bug occurs? I create 2 sims of different sex and I put their legs at the maximum thickness (this sounds weird xD), and when I create a daughter (using the genetics) the legs are thinner (and always at the same standard thickness). If I create a son, the genetics works fine.
What do you expect to see? The genetics working on the legs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 3 (1,051 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Leg thickness not working for female offsprings

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (972 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Leg thickness not working for female offsprings

★★★★★ Apprentice
I didn't know this was a thing! I like maxing out my girls as well. I like the look of the thicc thigh! And more often than not, their offspring look ... unhealthily thin.

Fun fact: I usually play my main as a lesbian. I'll only breed with other females and only birth females. Something about the Sims makes me want to be this ultra-matriarch.
Message 3 of 3 (919 Views)