Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS SAVES] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all excepts jungle adventures
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a family member or npc have any of the family aspirations
What happens when the bug occurs? i get a LE every time a load a lot
What do you expect to see? no LE so i can play the game uninterupted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. june 18th patch

basically if using the mod mccc you can see the LE pop up. but without the mccc you have to check the sims 4 file folder and youll see the LE's and they say its from Family aspirations. ive tested with no mods at all and the files appear. the game will freeze for a seccond when we load each lot that has a sim either played or npc and they have any of the family aspirations

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 81 (10,138 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Post marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save? You can DM the link to me, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 46 of 81 (10,125 Views)

All Replies

Re: family aspiration causes LE

★★ Pro

I saw this talked about on Deaderpool's Discord, but in my game (so far, at least) this isn't happening.

Message 2 of 81 (10,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @dalmansrule 

Could you please also attach the actual LE ? You need to either create a .rar file and upload or c/p

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 81 (10,051 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi crin! SimNes here from MCCC's discord and yes I can confirm this is an actual issue from the EA family aspirations we've been seeing for quite a while. Also linked to ghosts. 

Message 4 of 81 (10,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ZauberNes Do you happen to have the LE for me ?

Are there any symptoms for it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 81 (10,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's from before the patch, hope you don't mind > Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) full LE attached hopefully.

and no the LE just appears. I have sent Nick a save file with the error couple of days ago as well to investigate.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 6 of 81 (10,014 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] LE for Family Aspiration

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 81 (9,973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Not sure if this exactly the same thing as it's from the Love aspiration. But upon completing the first part of the soulmate aspiration I received this LE and as a side effect, my sim did not get credit for completing his new year's resolution.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 8 of 81 (9,816 Views)

Hero
@Abradley745 Your LE looks a bit different and as it's for a different aspiration, could you create your own thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 81 (9,772 Views)

This is happening to me with one specific sim except whatever aspiration he does, a LE pops up when he completes an aspiration milestone. It isn't happening with my other sims and it only started happening with this sim a few saves back.

Message 10 of 81 (9,689 Views)