by Nozladi

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Self Made Flower Arrangements Disappearing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Moschino, First Pet, Laundry Day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids' Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a flower arrangement on the flower table. Any arrangement. Place it in your home on a surface. Restart game (can't recall if traveling does it, I will try and watch for it).
What happens when the bug occurs? Make flower arrangement. Place flower arrangement on surface. Restart game. Flower arrangement is gone. Sometimes, I'm given a warning that I don't own something and it's been removed.
What do you expect to see? The flower arrangement I made still sitting on the surface of which I placed it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It gets frustrating. I had it marked for happening 100% of the time, and then did a video to show you. And of course, in true "the universe loves idiots" fashion, my flower arrangement was there after restart. Now, I must say, it was the FIRST AND ONLY time it has. I've had 3 others disappear, and I'm not going to hold my breath this one that stayed will survive another restart. But, I figure you should know it's happening nonetheless. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 10 (1,418 Views)

Re: Self Made Flower Arrangements Disappearing

Hero
@Nozladi Did a short test and it worked fine for me,even after travelling.

Are you using moo maybe ? Does it maybe depend on the quality of the arrangement or the type ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,371 Views)

★ Guide

Actually, I did have moo for the arrangement that actually stayed. The other placements, like one I had on a counter, disappeared without moo. That said, the other arrangements were made at lower skill levels with poor quality. I'll test when I play today by having my life partner make one (it would be a new skill for her) and see if it stays. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,354 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Nozladi Can you please make sure your device is set as the Primary/Home Device. Or Deactivate/Reactivate your Device as Primary/Home PS4

Message 4 of 10 (1,334 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you for your suggestion. It was already set as primary. I double checked to make sure. lol

Message 5 of 10 (1,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@NozladiTypically, if your console is telling you that something isn't owned, it's because you've lost internet briefly. If your console isn't primary, or isn't reading as primary correctly this will cause loss of Sims 4 DLC packs in your game. If you have deactivated your console as primary, and then reactivated it as primary this is possibly not the case then.

I am trying to duplicate this on my PS4 system but have not been successful so far. Each time I travel or load, my Sims poor quality arrangements stay where I left them.

Edit: Did you use fresh flowers? What arrangements were they?

Message 6 of 10 (1,309 Views)

★ Guide

Okay, maybe I found something. Not sure. When I recently loaded my game to play, the flower arrangement was still there from yesterday. Went into build mode and came out, flower arrangement is gone. Vanished. 

I haven't had my life partner try her newbie skills yet to even see if arrangement quality plays a role. Seems poor and excellent equally are susceptible. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,288 Views)

★ Guide

I don't know if they were fresh flowers or not. I just made arrangements with various flower types at the arrangement table and it happens. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,282 Views)

Floral arrangements vanish

★★★★ Novice

After creating a floral arrangement it will vanish. I sit them on the floor by the garden desk or on the desk and they just go poof later

Message 9 of 10 (1,208 Views)

Re: Floral arrangements vanish

Hero
@rkidd188 I've merged your post with the current bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (1,187 Views)