by rahmon765

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [KRS] Void critter Battle station looses Options

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have seasons expansion pack, Laundry day, toddlers, and kids room stuff pecks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1. Open the gallery on the Sims 4. Step 2. Search for the item called void critter battle station. Step 3. Purchase item and place in Game. Step 4. Selected items and no indication that it works.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to select the item it does not highlight word let me interact with it. That’s the bug.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to select the item and it highlight. It should also give me options to interact with it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The item will not let my son it’s all right with it.

Message 1 of 2 (512 Views)

Re: Void critter Battle station bug

Hero
@rahmon765 Hm, very curious issue. Could you test a fresh save if you have issues there as well ? I tested two saves of mine. On one (never had a void critter battle station before), it worked without problems.

On another it didn't work at all on the household I already had a station, even after selling all the cards and buying a new one unless I bought new packs. (usually there's a message that you need to buy packs if you don't have any).

What happens for you if you sell all existing packs in inventory and buy new ones ? Does that work ? (just for testing)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (461 Views)