[JTB] X-Wing Missions: Options not showing up

by Oddsblock

Original Post

Re: JTB XWing not working properly

★ Novice
@crinrict Sure thing, sorry wasn’t on my PC when I first posted.

Message 11 of 22 (1,202 Views)

Re: JTB XWing not working properly

Hero
@Oddsblock Did you check if it shows up on the Millennium Falcon ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (1,140 Views)

Re: XWing not working

★★★ Newbie

I too have this problem and I can't seem to find an answer to this issue. 

Message 13 of 22 (1,019 Views)

Hero
@Becs2407 Is the option greyed out or not there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 22 (996 Views)

Sims4 X-Wing Problem In Multiple Missions

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expensions. Game Packs: Starwars, Strangerville, Jungle Adventures, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio. Free stuff: Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Starwars - Join Resistance - Missions with flying the X-Wing (checking colonies): After clicking on a member of the resistance to ask for missions, select the mission that says that you need to check out colonies with the X-Wing. The missions shows in the career bar and tells you to click on the X-Wing to start the mission/to fly. But when clicking on the X-Wing the bug occurs. OTHER EXAMPLE Starwars - Join Resistance - Rank 4 mission: 'Daring Rescue': Start the mission by talking to Vi. It first tells you to visit Chewbacca at the Millenium Falcon. This goes all accordingly. Next step is to fly the X-Wing. When clicking on the X-Wing, the bug occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? When clicking on the X-Wing during a mission that you need it for, it only gives you one grayed out option. The option says: "Scan T-70 X-Wing". It is grayed out because I already did this before. When hovering over it, the game also tells me that this option is not available: "...(sims name)... has already scanned this object". There is no other option to start or continue the game. Tried to debug sims and object. Tried to restart game and check for latest update. This did not happen before when starting similar missions.
What do you expect to see? When clicking on the X-Wing during a mission that you need it for, it should give the available option to fly the X-Wing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When clicking on the X-Wing during a mission that you need it for, it only gives you one grayed out option. The option says: "Scan T-70 X-Wing". It is grayed out because I already did this before. When hovering over it, the game also tells me that this option is not available: "...(sims name)... has already scanned this object". There is no other option to start or continue the game.

Tried to debug sims and object. Tried to restart game and check for latest update. This did not happen before when starting similar missions.

Message 15 of 22 (1,123 Views)

Re: Sims4 X-Wing Problem In Multiple Missions

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue during the 'A Daring Rescue' resistance mission. It's annoying because you can't progress the story any further and I was really enjoying it. Now that I've realised I am not the only one with the issue, they really need to sort this issue out. 

Message 16 of 22 (995 Views)

Re: Sims4 X-Wing Problem In Multiple Missions

★ Novice

I am having the same issue with the x wing. There is no option to fly it after the repair. The options show up grayed out. 

Message 17 of 22 (922 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been having this problem for a couple weeks also. I’ve completed 3 missions and now the option to use it to explore is not there at all. The only thing that pops up when I click is a grayed out option to scan the T-70 X-wing. 

Message 18 of 22 (915 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just realized it's the millinium falcon and not the x wing one.

Message 19 of 22 (849 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] X-Wing Missions: Options not showing up

★★ Novice
@Oddsblock I just solved the problem. We need to put the droid robot out there.
Message 20 of 22 (750 Views)