by Oddsblock

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] X-Wing Missions: Options not showing up

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to finish mission w/ Chewbacca. Go to click on the XWing to finish mission and there is no option there.
What happens when the bug occurs? No option on the XWing to complete mission.
What do you expect to see? An option to complete mission
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, added version number, added tag, adjusted title

Message 7 of 21 (2,553 Views)

XWing not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Newest?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going to the xwing on resistance base and trying to do a mission
What happens when the bug occurs? Does not give me the option to complete missions with xwing. Just started happening, have completed 3-5 missions with xwing
What do you expect to see? An option to complete missions
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1. XWing not allowing missions 
Message 1 of 21 (2,493 Views)

Re: XWing not working

Hero
@KellyRaeJackson5 What does it say when you hover over it ? Think there's a cool down period.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 21 (2,487 Views)

Trouble with X-wing

★ Novice

When doing missions including the x-wing the x-wing doesnt give the option to complete the task. Ik doing the A Daring Rescue Mission. I've already spoken to Chewbacca the next step is to fly rescue mission in X-wing but when I go to the x-wing there is no option to fly rescue misson. Help

Message 3 of 21 (2,552 Views)

Re: Trouble with X-wing

Champion (Retired)

@TransCharles 

Does it need a repair? If so do that first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 21 (2,531 Views)

Hero
@KellyRaeJackson5 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 21 (2,409 Views)

Hero
@KellyRaeJackson5 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 21 (2,389 Views)

Re: JTB XWing not working properly

Champion
@Oddsblock something sounds off - I've seen Chewbacca missions, but those were on the Millennium Falcon on Hondo's scoundrel missions.

The X-wing is for Resistance missions. Are you sure you're following the directions on the mission correctly?
Message 8 of 21 (2,539 Views)

Hero
@Oddsblock Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 21 (2,515 Views)

★ Novice
@simvasion Yeah sorry the mission isn’t really w/ Chewbacca but you do have to ask for his help, it’s a resistance mission called ‘A Daring Rescue’
Message 10 of 21 (2,500 Views)