by Zizzle8383

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] Sims autonomously talk down about current faction

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Journey to battuu, City Living, Dine Out, Eco-Lifestyle,Spa Day, Get Together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let sim with first order high Reputation/ Or vice versa, talk to a droid, let them continue talking autonomously
What happens when the bug occurs? they will sometime says stuff as "Complain about first order" or "Enthuse about Resistance," despite being a first order member. (again vice versa)
What do you expect to see? The sim autonomously only (or at least most commonly) talk good about the higher reputation group.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I cannot tell if it is a bug, however it is quite annoying, and doesn't seem to be intentional

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (867 Views)

Re: Sims autonomously talk down about current faction [JTB]

★★★★★ Novice

Me too and then my droid gets mad @ Me and electrocuted me lol

Message 2 of 4 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

Can confirm the same issue.

I'm max rank with the First Order, my droid has a First Order personality chip.

My sim will autonomously complain to the droid about the First Order (and even if I try to cancel the action he still does it), then the droid electrocutes me and drains all of my energy.

Message 3 of 4 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Seems to happen with Resistance Droids too.

Message 4 of 4 (768 Views)