by Anonymous

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] Scan interaction available multiple times X-34 Landspeeder

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Scan a Gonk Droid and an X-34 Landspeeder.
What happens when the bug occurs? Gonk Droid can only be scanned once. X-34 Landspeeder can be scanned infinite times.
What do you expect to see? Either everything can be scanned more than once, or, everything can be scanned only once.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Got the Star Wars pack.

As written Standard smile

honestly i'd like to be able to scan the gonk droid more times, so at least there'd be more interaction. i love him a lot. i'd settle for that or like, just a small wiggle animation.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (626 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] Scan interaction available multiple times X-34 Landspeed

★★ Pro

I can confirm this. I have scanned almost every scannable object of the collection (2 or 3 missing) and the X-34 landspeeder always has the option to scan it whereas other items display that "you have scanned this already" text or something along those lines.

I also wish the items had more interaction to them than scanning. It seems just so pointless. Frown

Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] Scan interaction available multiple times X-34 Landspeed

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.42.9.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to batuu in the order area and scan one of the speeders.
What happens when the bug occurs? Other objects disable scan and say "already scanned" but Labdspeeder can be scanned over and over, adding inventory items.
What do you expect to see? Disabled scan button like for other objects
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)