by jesssimsplay

Original Post

[OPEN] [JTB] [DO] 'Cantina Booth' not being recognized as dining spot

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to work, Get together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic. Spa Day, Journey to Batuu, Strangerville, Vampires, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool kitchen Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By Playing it in game
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Cantina Booth" Dining Chairs from "Journey to Batuu" Game Pack is not being recognized as dining spot when building a restaurant.
What do you expect to see? It should be recognized as dining spot as it is a dining chair- booth for dining areas.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Have any one experience the same bug as me with "Cantina Booth" dining chairs added from "Journey to Batuu" Pack? When I try to use those dining booths when building a restaurant with dine out pack, The "Cantina Booths" are not recognized as a dining spot at all.

All other Dining booths are considered a dining spot but only the Star Wars Cantina Booth are not considered as one- You can't also request a table there and no sim can sit there to dine. The table was correctly placed to show it's green lit blocks when placing.

I believe there is an issue with the dining booths themselves- Please help!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 5 (1,167 Views)

Re: "Cantina Booth" from Journey to Batuu pack not being recognized as

★★★★ Novice
@jyoonny Same here.
Message 2 of 5 (1,095 Views)
Highlighted

"Cantina Booth" from Journey to Batuu isn't recognized as dining chair

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the Cantina Booth from "Sims4: Journey to Batuu" is not recognized as dining chair when building a restaurant
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims cannot request the table with Cantina Booth from "Sims4: Journey to Batuu"
What do you expect to see? Cantina Booth from "Sims4: Journey to Batuu" can be used as dining chair
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims can sit on Cantina Booth from "Sims4: Journey to Batuu", but they can't request the table with Cantina Booth to dine.

All other Dining booths are recognized as dining spot but only "Sims4: Journey to Batuu" Cantina Booth is not recognized.

Please kindly look into this matter.

Message 3 of 5 (1,033 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] [DO] 'Cantina Booth' not being recognized as dining spot

★★ Apprentice

Same here. Disappointment.

Message 4 of 5 (983 Views)

Betreff: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] [DO] 'Cantina Booth' not being recognized as dining

★★ Apprentice

same here, which is a shame, this booth is gorgeous, but this renders it mostly useless for me :/ 

Message 5 of 5 (878 Views)