by SproutLee

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [JA] Temple Uses Modern House Siding

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One of the temples from the Jungle Adventure Game Pack will have modern house siding
What happens when the bug occurs? There's modern house siding in one of the temples
What do you expect to see? No modern house siding
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

12-02-18_8-57-46 PM.png

It's weird seeing siding in an ancient temple 

Message 1 of 5 (665 Views)

Re: Temple Uses Modern House Siding

Hero (Retired)

@SproutLee I couldn't confirm this in my game as the temple I saw had all of its wall styles in place.  However, my understanding is that each time you visit the JA world, the interior of the temple may be different, so I probably just didn't get the same interior you did.  I'll go ahead and add this to the list and mark it [NEEDS INPUT] so that we can gather more reports from other people who do run across the issue.

Message 2 of 5 (619 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JA] Temple Uses Modern House Siding

★★★★ Guide

03-10-19_8-58-44 PM.png

I'm seeing this in the secret lab as well. From the Strangerville game pack  

Message 3 of 5 (571 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SproutLee I see the siding in my game as well (for Strangerville).  Looks like they placed the stair with its default siding and just didn't add the new wall style to it.  It's a very small issue, however, so we'll see if it bothers more players (this report is already set to Needs Input).

Message 4 of 5 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Guys, please keep in mind though are the  stairwell walls, the sidings can't change once placed.  Please keep in mind the walls move so sometimes the walls are close to the steps, sometimes they are not.  I haven't been able to see how many layouts of the temples there are but there is lots of layouts.

Message 5 of 5 (527 Views)