by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [JA] Skeletons Wear Jewellery

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Vampires, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Jungle Temple in Selvadorada, meet a skeleton.
What happens when the bug occurs? The skeleton wears jewellery.
What do you expect to see? Skeletons not wearing jewellery, or at least only wearing jewellery from the Jungle Adventure packs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So, temple skeletons wear jewellery. It had been one thing if it was jewellery from the actual Jungle Adventure pack, I mean, then I would figure that they had found the jewellery in the temple. But they have jewellery from all packs, for example they often wear the eye-ring. And it's not just one piece of jewellery, they have a lot of it. I don't know if this has anything to do with situation outfits, since sims tend to get a ridiculous amount of jewellery when wearing situation outfits, or if it has to do with that skeletons may be considered townies, and townies tend to also wear a ridiculous amount of jewellery.

Message 1 of 1 (487 Views)