by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sim burn to Death with Naturalist Trait

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? death trap
What happens when the bug occurs? sim burn to death with Naturalist Trait that they shouldn't be able too and refuse to put themselves out
What do you expect to see? not burn to death with Naturalist Trait
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm little confuse on Naturalist Trait. they shouldn't be able to Burn to death with that trait ? with jungle pack, she caught fire and then refuse to put herself out buy a nearby pool. so she burn to death ? 03-01-18_3-44-07 PM.png

Message 1 of 14 (1,847 Views)

Re: Sim burn to Death with Naturalist Trait ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

and like to add the grim didn't ask my sim for death flower she has 5 of them in her inventory 

Message 2 of 14 (1,813 Views)

Hero
Might be an oversight but afaik you need a special item in your inventory to put out those kind of fires.

Tagging @SimGuruNick

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (1,809 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

why didn't he ask for death flower? she had 5 on her

Message 4 of 14 (1,806 Views)

Hero
I don't know. Is this the first time this happened ? Was there any thing else weird with the death ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (1,802 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

first time she dead with that trait and grim normally ghosted my sim .she'll give grim a death flower then gets rez. on this case he shows up normally played with his phone then waits about 30 sec, then kills her off

Message 6 of 14 (1,789 Views)

Hero
Was it the same kind of death or different the first time round ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (1,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

she acted the same, like it's her first time cooking when they catch on fire. it's why we achieve the freelance botanist to get the trait "Naturalist" from their she never catch on fire after until now with jungle pack. don't forget she also refuses to put herself out .and grim didn't ask for her death flower in her inventory 

Message 8 of 14 (1,772 Views)

Sims not putting themselves out

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs except spa day, Halloween and holiday stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Doing anything in the jungle that causes a sim to catch fire
What happens when the bug occurs? They don’t put themselves out I queue for them to use the waterfall in a bottle, or go drop in a pool whatever is closer. They just try to brush it off, and the extinguish yourself action remaines in the upper part. I think it chills be noted all , but one so far has had the naturalists traits, but they all have died.
What do you expect to see? They should grab the items, and put themselves out when told, or when it’s in their inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have autonomy off usually, but the last death was with it full.
Message 9 of 14 (1,742 Views)

Re: Sims not putting themselves out

Hero
@mon1496 I merged your post here for the naturalist trait.

For putting out, this isn't really a bug. You need fire foam in your inventory for this particular fire.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (1,711 Views)