Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JA] No Skeletal Assistant by using Death Relic in combination

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [JA] No Skeletal Assistant by using Death Relic in combination

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to spawn a Skeletal Assistant by using the Totecallama Death Relic with a rare refined crystal.
What happens when the bug occurs? No Skeletal Assistant shows up at all.
What do you expect to see? A Skeletal Assistant should spawn near the Sim who used the relic.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It happens since I've updated the game to v1.66.139.1020

Additional infos:

1. I used my Backup of The Sims and checked it again with Patch  v1.65.77.1020. It worked without problems, a Skeletal Assistant showed up after using the relic.

2. I've tried it three times with Update v1.66.139.1020 installed with three different Household Members using the relic but no SKeletal Assistant spawned.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (635 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JA] No Skeletal Assistant by using Death Relic in combination

★★★★ Guide
@sittler05 There are two different types of relics combinations one that turn your sim or other sims into a skeleton for a while, the other one brings you a skeletion to assist you. Make sure you have the right pair to get what you want. Also keep in mind the sims that are picked show up as normal sims in the world your at, so you must go to JA off and on to make sure the npc skeleton sims didn't die as its just a custom that they have to wear to work at the temple.
Message 2 of 3 (580 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. 

I removed the mod folder to be sure its nothing in there that make the skeleton not appear. 

I recieve the blessing and the message that the skeleton assistant has been given but no skeleton appear. 

Message 3 of 3 (398 Views)