[ARCHIVED] Info not displaying properly in gallery when clicking on feed

by Babyhuehnchen

Original Post

Re: Gallery Pack

Hero
@tomiki99 Who's the creator of this build ? I does sound a bit different.

Do you have other examples ? (creator/name of the lot)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 26 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's usually things you see marked as "Maxis liked" in the News section of the gallery.

Some examples: RoxxySims - Willow Creek Hospital, coolsim9999999 - Circle Photovoltaic Study, RethaSim - Beautiful Summer Fairy *., and so on.

Message 22 of 26 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict But it does this only when you go there through the News section. Not when you look at it in the Gallery section and search for the creator.
Message 23 of 26 (310 Views)

Hero
@tomiki99 So basically this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Info-not-displaying-properly-in-gallery-when-clicking-o... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, that's what I was trying to say. Looks like this is here for quite a long time.
Message 25 of 26 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tomiki99 Merging your post then. Yes, this is quite an old issue.

EDIT

Archived this thread because of big gallery maintenance of June 2023. Please create a new thread if you still have this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (673 Views)