by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Work Uniform Overlaying Mermaid Tail

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Have an employed mermaid Sim (mine is a diver) 2) Have them go diving (I was free diving for shells) at a time close to when they need to go to work 3) When it's time for work, allow the "Go to Work" action to be added to the queue automatically 4) Cancel the diving interaction, leaving only the "Go to Work"
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim will immediately change into their work clothes, and swim to land, resulting in the texture for their uniform to be weirdly wrapped around their tail.
What do you expect to see? The Sim would swim to shore, THEN change into the correct outfit, like they do in pools.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Pictures attached displaying this bug 

Message 1 of 2 (683 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Work Uniform Overlaying Mermaid Tail

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (629 Views)