Re: Plants not Harvestable after IL, plants not growing, no Harvest option.

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Wild plants not growing in Sulani

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP all except Get Together Game packs: Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day Stuff packs: Cool Kitchen, Fitness stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler stuff, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? All wild plants remain in the sapling or just dirt stage- never grow and unable to harvest Home garden in Sulani, Beach front house on stilts- nothing growing for harvest. Coconut was found in debug (bb.showhiddenobjects), planted coconut, tree grew but never was able to harvest no matter the season. Caught cow plant seed using fish trap, planted it and cow plant isn't growing.
What do you expect to see? Being able to have option to harvest.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know what could be causing the glitch. Are new IL fruits and roots supposed to be purchasable?

Message 1 of 8 (3,199 Views)

Hero
@qtlex87 You can buy some of them at the beach huts around town (coconuts for sure).

Had no issues growing stuff in my own garden.

Do you see this in the neighborhood your playing ? You do need to be in the neighborhood for a while for wild plants and stuff to start growing.but it should work on your own lot.

Also make sure they're in season.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (3,126 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven't really seen any huts around Sulani besides the one by the bar...  where are they usually found? The wild plants aren't growing and never are harvestable even when in season. Weird lol

Message 3 of 8 (3,105 Views)

Hero

These things

Kiosk.JPG

Do the ones on your lot grow ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (3,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought that machine and bought the coconuts and pineapples, deleted the tree that I got using the bb.showhiddenobjects. The plants on my lot finally started growing to harvest. I still have to check on the wild plants- but those never were harvestable even before I put plants on my lot. 

Message 5 of 8 (3,058 Views)

★ Expert
@qtlex87 did you plant the tree, or the fruit from buydebug? Whenever you do the buydebug option you should always plant the fruit/veggie- not the tree. Planting the buydebug tree causes it to not spawn, whereas planting the actual fruit/veg will create a proper plant that spawns fruit/veg.
Message 6 of 8 (3,026 Views)

Hero
@InfiniteVerve That's what they said yes, doesn't explain why the wild plants don't grow though.

I think the not growing on lot mystery has been solved already.

I think we have another thread on wild plants not growing somewhere.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (3,019 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Wild plants not growing in Sulani

Hero
@qtlex87 Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (2,980 Views)