[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] [V] Vampire skin details unavailable to mermaids (no GF)

by Lumenatra

Original Post

Re: Vampire skin details unavailable to mermaids

★★★★ Novice

It does seem like they can only be used in mermaid form, so I think it's working as intended there. Standard smile I can definitely make a bug report.

Message 10 of 16 (584 Views)

Hero
@Lumenatra I merged everything into the new report.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (557 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (533 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm a bit angry to be honest.
This is a major bug.

I read somewhere that apparently Get Famous fixes the problem, but I don't see this as a solution.

This post was in July and it's now almost December.

Have you heard anything from the devs?

Message 14 of 16 (487 Views)

No Vampire Facial Features For Sims???

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Base: 1.32.85.3400(64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? -Sims 4 Island Living -Sims 4 Vampires -Sims 4 Toddler Stuff -Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go into edit sims whether or not in CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't access ANY vampire features, but I want to use them on my mermaids. I have a PS4 so mods are of no use to me and I'm seriously stuck. I want my sims to have vampire fangs rather than the siren teeth because they look so odd to me. Maybe if you didn't see the gum line, they'd be fine, but they look too weird to me. I tried giving them pointy ears and other things like that, but I can't use those either. It's like all vampire occult items are locked EXCEPT clothing. I uploaded a photo in which you can see there are no vampire eye options and another for teeth. There's absolutely no vampire facial customizations other than hair and jewelry.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to edit my sims ENTIRELY no matter if there is an occult or not. I spent like $100 on this game, and the functionality is not all that great. I really, REALLY want to be able to use what I paid for. Please help.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

If anyone can help me with this issue, PLEASE get to me asap. Ty.

Message 15 of 16 (438 Views)

Re: No Vampire Facial Features For Sims???

Hero
@RK1K-01 I merged your post with existing bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (422 Views)