Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Two forms for Mermaid ingame born mermaid toddlers/childr

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Children and young Mermaids have other forms in the gallery

★★★★★ Apprentice

Young Children:360截图20201024114432167.jpg

Children:360截图20201024114532607.jpg

Message 11 of 21 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There's still the question... ...... . Hope to fix this problem soon. .... I couldn't fix it by reinstalling the game and rebooting it

Message 12 of 21 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is still this problem, I hope to fix this problem soon

Message 13 of 21 (762 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Two forms for Mermaid ingame born mermaid toddlers/childr

Hero (Retired)

Seeing this issue on PS5 with Mermaid Toddlers and Children.

The Sims™ 4_20201212182033.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20201212182524.jpg

Message 14 of 21 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

360截图20210106195447043.jpg

It's still a problem

Message 15 of 21 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is still the problem that Mermaid Children (children, young children) have two forms of appearance...

Message 16 of 21 (660 Views)

The born Mermaid Children (infants, children) have two forms in the gallery

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: 模拟人生 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All bags except Kit's
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let the Mermaid couple have a child, then let the Child Age to a child or children, and then enter the CAS interface to save the family
What happens when the bug occurs? In preserving the family, the child will be seen in two forms
What do you expect to see? A child has only one appearance, not two
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This has been a problem for a long time, since the previous update before the camera pack was released

360截图20201024114532607.jpg360截图20200316213524480.jpg

This problem has been bothering me for a long time and I hope EA can fix it soon

Message 17 of 21 (616 Views)

Re: The born Mermaid Children (infants, children) have two forms in the gallery

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is still the problem that Mermaid Children (toddlers and children) have two faces in the gallery

Message 18 of 21 (529 Views)

Re: The born Mermaid Children (infants, children) have two forms in the gallery

★★★★★ Expert

A similar thing happens with my hybrid sim (mermaid/spellcaster), but the problem only appeared when she reached her teens.
In order not to run into the mermaid tail bug, as soon as she was born, I removed with cheat traits.remove_trait occultMermaid_discovered the possibility that she was a mermaid, keeping the spellcaster trait. As a toddler and child she had only one face in the gallery, once she reached adolescence two faces appeared.

Message 19 of 21 (517 Views)

★★ Guide

Started to happen with me, but with vampire children.

Message 20 of 21 (401 Views)