by CGrant56

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Trash placed under table in Sulani and can't clean up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, city living, discover university, get famous, get to work, get together, island living, seasons, dine out, jungle adventure, outdoor retreat, parenthood, realm of magic, spa day, strangerville, vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? whilst cleaning up the island to improve it and spotting a sim putting trash on the floor
What happens when the bug occurs? the sim places the trash under the bench near the toilets on a non editable lot and it can not be cleaned up using the clean trash action, the sim will go to the bench and then the action cancels
What do you expect to see? items not being able to be placed under objects on non editable lots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

when trying to clean up the island to improve it i never seem to be able to move onto the second stage as some random sim places their trash pile underneath this bench. (i usually give up at this point but now its making me mad!)

When trying to use the clean trash option the sim just goes over to the bench and then waves at me. I have tried resetting both the bench and trash pile and the game but it always stays the same.

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 1 of 3 (492 Views)

Re: trash under bench on sulani

Hero
@Hugors10 By this happening 100% of the time, does that mean you get trash under that bench in every save you get or under every table in Sulani or does that just mean you got it once but since you can't clean it up it is there 100% of the time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Trash placed under table in Sulani and can't clean up

Hero

@Hugors10  Have you tried dragging the trash pile out from under the bench?  You should be able to grab and drag it.

Message 3 of 3 (403 Views)