Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Strange fin animation on cleaning trash in ocean

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, Get famous, Seasons, Cats and dogs, City life, Get to work, Get together, Strangervile, Jungle adventures, Parenthood, Dine out, Spa day, Outdoor retreat, Laundry day, Toddler stuff, Vintage glamour stuff, Luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clean up the trash in the ocean if you are a mermaid.
What happens when the bug occurs? Animation of the fin is weird, this is not right.
What do you expect to see? Fix the animation
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Island living because you need to be a mermaid.

Fin stretched

Message 1 of 3 (585 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Strange fin animation on cleaning trash in ocean

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (524 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Strange fin animation on cleaning trash in ocean

★ Guide

Have the exact same problem too. I think they didn't make an animation for mermaids to when they collect trash the animation of a normal sim plays and so the fins get distorted. 

05-12-20_3-55-42 PM.png05-12-20_3-56-08 PM.png

Message 3 of 3 (433 Views)