Re: Sims Changing Outfits on Home Lot (Island Living)

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@peanootzramano Tested this and she does change as soon as she goes slightly into the water but not as soon as she leaves the house.

Waiting on more votes on this.

@rentur3 what lot are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 33 (1,399 Views)

EA-made Sims default to swimsuits

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Keala Hoapili in Sulani...
What happens when the bug occurs? Regardless of what she's doing, she prefers her swimsuit
What do you expect to see? The clothing selections appropriate for the circumstances
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Island Living installation

I'm not sure what's going on here, but every time I have tried to submit a bug I do not get the SUBMIT button unless I populate this field. After hitting SUBMIT, I get nothing. Trying again, and populating this field... Sorry for any nonsense. 

Message 12 of 33 (1,371 Views)

Re: EA-made Sims default to swimsuits

[ Edited ]
Hero

Merging your post with existing one.

Did you change the lot in any way ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 33 (1,362 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict THANKS!  No changes other than the usual basic remodeling, adding gardening, building another bungalow... Did not change the lot orientation, reassign the front door or front of the lot or anything else. Testingcheats has been on but problem exists without mods or cheats.

Message 14 of 33 (1,355 Views)

Hero
@Wndblwz Does the problem occur on a new save with nothing changed ? I can't do any further testing tonight

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 33 (1,348 Views)

Hero
@crinrict Added for amount of reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 33 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I was playing the Kealoha family. Sorry, I haven't had time to come back to troubleshooting this. I haven't noticed the issue on another beach lot, but it doesn't have laundry.
Message 17 of 33 (1,293 Views)

★ Guide

I wonder if my IL sims staying in swimwear even when switching lots is related? 

Message 18 of 33 (1,279 Views)

Hero
@moxiegraphix For active or inactive Sims ?

For active Sims it's not a bug. If you leave the lot in swim wear, you will arrive at the other lot in swim wear. That's always been the case in all worlds.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 33 (1,256 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We haven't been able to reproduce this, we're only seeing them change into bathing suits when doing a water related interaction. Can anyone potentially share a save? Thanks for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 33 (1,223 Views)