by itsug

Original Post

[OPEN] [IL] Mermaids getting chilled moodlet while floating on back

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.. Create a mermaid 2. Make said mermaid backfloat when it is cold or cooler.
What happens when the bug occurs? My mermaid gets a chilled moodlet
What do you expect to see? I expect mermaids to be immune to cold weather.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

not so cool mermaid.png 

Additional information: I did use MCCC to make sure the weather was cold as it can be during night times in order to not have to wait til night to get the bug.

I have after that removed MCCC as well and removed localthumbcache in order to get this vanilla.

This can also be done from the upgraded weather station or debug cheats from mailbox.

Message 1 of 2 (1,014 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Mermaids getting chilled moodlet while floating on back

★★★★ Apprentice

A small update: some people have reported that the issue can happen without being floating as well, my mermaid picked up the iceproof trait, so if people can just confirm this below, it would be appreciated.

Also: there is a workaround to the bug, picking up the iceproof trait either by purchasing or through cheat.

testingcheats true followed by traits.equip_trait IceMan will give you the trait.

Message 2 of 2 (926 Views)