Re: Sims Changing Outfits on Home Lot (Island Living)

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [IL] Mermaid: All outfit are Swimsuit

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all official except Waschtag-Accessories and Luxus-Party-Accessories
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to reproduce this bug. I got it after a Club meeting in a club with fixed club outfit where my Sim was the only one not wearing it. When I ended the meeting my Sim was in the Very Flirty mood and then I moved via Smartphone to the Willow Creek Archive.
What happens when the bug occurs? Arriving at the library my Sim then suddenly was wearing the swimsuit and all outfit at the sim interaction "change outfit" was showing the swimsuit. After save and reload from the main menu she was wearing the summer outfit and all other outfit where back to normal in "change outfit"
What do you expect to see? The outfits I set instead of just the swimsuit for all outfits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't remember to ever had a similar bug but I also didn't have the time to try to reproduce it on my own that why the rarity and steps to maybe reproduce it are unsure. It was the first  time I joined a club meeting with fixed outfit after I got the Inselleben expansion.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 3 of 28 (2,719 Views)

★ Guide

After a club meeting with a club that have a club outfit that my character somehow wasn't wearing I moved to the Willow Creek Archive and suddenly my sim is in her swimsuit and in change outfits all outfits are her in the swimsuit. Her mod was very flirty and I ended the club meeting before moving to the library. 

Save, exit to the main menu and load the game again fixed the issue.

Mods: non (never used any)

Game Language: English

Installed Official Content: All except 2 accessories.

Message 1 of 28 (2,703 Views)

Hero
@Schwarzbart00 This sounds different, especially if all the outfits got overridden.

Could you create a new thread for this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 28 (2,710 Views)

★ Guide

Although in my opinion I didn't do the necessary test for a new thread, I made one and will probably have to edit it when I find the time to do some testing with this issue.

Message 4 of 28 (2,699 Views)

Re: All outfit are Swimsuit

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Schwarzbart00 What kind of club is it and what's the club outfit ?

(also moved all the posts from the other thread over)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 28 (2,697 Views)

★ Guide

Club Outfit.jpg

For the club outfit and the basic setting of the club I hope this screen is helpful. Both don't be mean and don't scare are limited to club member.

There is a Age requirement to join (Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder) 

And now for the looong Perk list:

Popular Club, Cross Cross Point Handshake, Capacity Upgrade 2, Friendly Bonus, Funny Bonus, Romance Bonus, Charisma Boost, Comedy Boost, Fishing Boost, Fitness Boost, Guitar Boost, Piano Boost, Violin Boost, Social Boost, Singing Boost, Acting Boost, Strongest Comradery Boost, Strongest Energized Club Vibe, Strongest Inspired Club Vibe, Strongest Playful Club Vibe, Rally the Troops, Networked Club and some Clothing and Décor that are not used.

Message 6 of 28 (2,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Schwarzbart00 Does it happen again if you do another club meeting ?

If so, would you be willing to share your save with me ? Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 28 (2,656 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm not sure if mine is related to this, but I've noticed that if I travel and take Nalani with me while she's in the ocean being a mermaid, she pretty much has that bug when we get to wherever it is we're going. It's like she's stuck being a mermaid, but since on land, not really, so she's wearing the swimsuit she waded into water with. Happened a few times so I just made sure she was never in the water before I traveled somewhere with the family. Possibly completely different case, but stuck in swimsuit regardless. With her it gets fixed when I just travel with her back to home, the outfit options return there, but haven't wanted to risk it so changing to human clothes these days first.

Message 8 of 28 (2,650 Views)

Hero
@Lumiasta Do all outfits turn to swimsuits ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 28 (2,643 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry Crin wasn't able to reproduce it. Although my sim wasn't in contact with water before or when it happened it still might be related to what Lumiasta report as my char is also a mermaid. 

Message 10 of 28 (2,636 Views)