[OPEN] [IL] Island Spirits won't leave

by Badgerborn

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Island Spirits won't leave

★★★★ Guide

Heeeyyy! This is still happening with my game. It’s driving me crazy. I don’t really understand the troubleshooting steps. Do I save to the gallery without any furniture and upload the house again? What about special paintings? Will I have to lose these in the process?

Message 11 of 15 (595 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Also, could this problem be related to not being able to get roommates? The lot once had the Private Dwelling trait, and it seems like that didn’t clear when I changed lot traits. It’s almost like some of them “stick” and won’t remove?

Message 12 of 15 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello. This is still a problem in my game as of 1.27.4.3400
K, ‘bye

EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle

GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic

STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party

FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar

Message 13 of 15 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue. Lived on the lot with island spirits for a while, could interact with spirits just fine, and then they got stuck. A couple of them just above the bed of my sim's daugther who couldn't access her bed anymore, so I had to move the whole little house where she sleeps. I removed the attribute from the lot, I relogged several times, but these stuck spirits are still there. I don't know how to load the unplayed lot to the bugged one, not sure if I even find a save of it. It is just annoying.

Message 14 of 15 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For those who still struggle with this issue, I had an accidental fix. My sim was asked to choose a new life goal and I chose child of the island for her. Suddenly she was able to interact with the frozen spirits which had remained on the lot, even though I had removed the attribute from the lot. Those two spirits disappeared after the interaction, the lights around the bed remained. So I reassigned the island spirits to the parcel and everything got moving again. Now I enjoy them as they give plenty of energy and reduce hunger.

Message 15 of 15 (457 Views)