by TheWicked82

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Floating tree in Mua Pel'am

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Mua Pel'am and get it to the first level of improvement. Look in the vegetation on the right side of the waterfall, towards the public bathroom. You will see a red flowering tree floating midair.
What happens when the bug occurs? There's a tree floating. It just floats there, like it's nbd.
What do you expect to see? Trees that do not float. I mean seriously, the nerve of this tree. Floating there. After I worked to improve the island and everything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Island Living

So hey.. There's this tree floating in Mua Pel'am that showed up after the first level of island improvement. I'm guessing this is not intentional. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,131 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Floating tree in Mua Pel'am

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also noticed that there are multiple palm trees (2-3) grouped on the same spot all over the island after the first stage of improvement. I don't think this is intentional either.

07-17-19_12-48-34 AM.png

07-17-19_12-48-55 AM.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,030 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm having this same issue. It looks like whenever the island improves, the new plants show up, but the old ones don't disappear. At the highest level the trees can be kind of hard to look at because there are so many stacked up against each other. Also means I have TWO floating trees, lucky me.

Message 4 of 5 (959 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PansekshuElle Having the same overlapping plants issue.
Message 5 of 5 (829 Views)