by verfens

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Fisherman Uniform Unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be in the fisherman career. Try to access the career uniform for it in CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your sim will wear the uniform for work, but you'll never be able to access it in CAS.
What do you expect to see? The ability to unlock the fisherman outfit and be able to customize it like you can customize any of the other career outfits in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

From what I've seen online tells me that the outfits never been unlockable, which is absurd, but with the addition of the fisherman career where your sim is automatically put in the uniform, it seems silly not to just let us have the outfit.

Message 1 of 4 (1,438 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Fisherman Uniform Unavailable

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,384 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Fisherman Uniform Unavailable

★★★★ Guide
@crinrictverfens Agreed, we should be able to wear the fisherman outfit unlockable through the fishing career.
Message 3 of 4 (1,327 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Fisherman Uniform Unavailable

★★★ Novice

Anyone else still having this problem? Finally made my angling ace a fisherman and was stoked to discover the career outfit, but cannot for the life of me find it in CAS. I even went the sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas route so that my sim was actually wearing it upon entering CAS, so that I could click on the uniform and have it jump to where it is in the menu of items, but nope. Same with the hat. I have Johnny Landgrab wearing the hat for his presumably-randomly-generated comedian gig outfit, but my fisherman can't even get it! Weird!

Message 4 of 4 (714 Views)