by jorgom

Original Post

[OPEN] [IL] Diver Career Reward Level 3 not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs, all stuff packs EXCEPT My First Pet, Toddlers Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff and Spooky Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Choose Diver Career 2. Get promoted to level 3. 3. Check that the "mermaid's love treasure chest" reward is not unlocked, even though a chest is added to the household inventory (one is able to place just that one chest, but the item is still locked in build mode, this is not happening with any other unlockable item so far)
What happens when the bug occurs? The mermaid's love treasure chest item is not unlocked after promoting Diver to "Sunken Treasure Hunter" (Diver Level 3) even though the Sim has reached that career step. I have tried this with several Sims and the same thing happens. Do note that the item DOES appear on the household inventory but remains LOCKED in Build Mode. This does not happen with any other unlockable.
What do you expect to see? I expect the item to be available for purchase as with the rest of the career reward items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Thanks in advance.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (2,138 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Diver Career Reward Level 3 not unlocking

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem 

Message 2 of 7 (2,007 Views)

[IL] Diver career reward chest not unlocked

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions packs, many game packs, some stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Complete diver career level 3 2. Receive chest as a career promotion reward item 3. But the chest is never unlocked in build mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to buy the chest again if sell the one from career reward
What do you expect to see? Unlock the chest as career reward
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can clone the chest if there's one (Ref: 1.png). But I could not buy it again if I sell that.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 3 of 7 (1,454 Views)

Diver Career Reward Bug

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
What is your current game version number? 1.93.129.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rank up Diver level 3, "mermaid's love treasure chest" reward is not unlocked.
What happens when the bug occurs? "mermaid's love treasure chest" is added to the household inventory, but remains locked in Build Mode.
What do you expect to see? Things that are normally unlocked and can be purchased freely afterwards.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's not a big deal, but it bothers me for nothing.

Message 4 of 7 (966 Views)

Diving Carrier item not unlocked as intended

★★ Novice

Hi

then i got Level 3 In diving 2 times with the same sim and i do get the reward both times from it but and then look at the item that is a treasure and it says it need to be unlocked at Level 3 then i am allready at Level 3 even Level 2 is unlocked as intended and i use all packs excluding Werewolfs, High School and growing together 

Message 5 of 7 (1,144 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Diver Career Reward Level 3 not unlocking

★★★★★ Novice

I tried using the career promote cheat
"Careers.Promote Diver" but the sim only "Earned a Raise" instead of being promoted.

Message 6 of 7 (426 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Diver Career Reward Level 3 not unlocking

★★ Guide

In fact, this happens with a few objects that, despite meeting the requirements, the game continues to show them as blocked.

1. bronze prize of the graduation party.

2. Award for scoring 10 perfect bowling plays.

3. various posters from university organizations.

4. university research and debate machine.

That's just to mention a few.

Message 7 of 7 (418 Views)