Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Conservationist Marine Biologist Work Clothes random Shoe

by agreatvla

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [IL] Conservationist Marine Biologist Work Clothes random Shoes

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20.101.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim join the conservationist career. This sim was in the Marine Biologist Branch
What happens when the bug occurs? The conservationist career wetsuit has random shoes when the sim gets dressed for work.
What do you expect to see? No strange footwear with a wetsuit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My Marine Biologist rocking kicks until she leveled to 10 in her career and then she changed to some heels. 

The Sims™ 4_20191215120513.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20191215180648.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 10 (2,728 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clown Shoes instead of flippers for Ocean Observer in Island Living

Hero

The Marine Biologist uniform now has work-appropriate shoes

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (865 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Conservationist Marine Biologist Work Clothes random Shoe

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same issue!  I have a MALE sim wearing high heels too.  I am playing on a Mac I do have MC Comand center and UI cheats activated as well.  He is styling and looking great, but I don't think that the high heels should be apart of the outfit.  

Message 2 of 10 (2,434 Views)

[IL] High Heels in Marine Biologist career

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try the marine biologist career as male
What happens when the bug occurs? sim heads out to work in a scuba-diving neoprene suit wearing white heels. it has been occurring on the evergreen harbor lot, mountain komorebi and a few more
What do you expect to see? well obviously you wouldn't wear a diving suit with white heels... at least not for work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've always thought this was somesort of a joke or a bug that would eventually be fixed but I've decided to open it up myself.

Please allow picking the shoes or add swimfins for the scuba-diving suit.

I can't remember if before being a master of marine affairs this occurred too... but probably.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 3 of 10 (2,278 Views)

Re: sim changes into white heels for the diving suit when going to work

★★★★★ Novice

quick update: same problem with the biologist career

i'm going to post the normal outfit too

Message 4 of 10 (2,263 Views)

Hero
@uc0de Hm, this was fixed a while ago for the botanist career (is that what you mean in your second post ?)

Is this a Sim that's newly in the career or has been for a long while ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (2,248 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hmm let me see, I've started playing with this Sim in Jan 2020 and I kept the game updated.  

I had him work as freelance programmer and made him a Wildlife Enthusiast in October 2020.

Message 6 of 10 (2,193 Views)

★★ Novice

Just today, I had a sim promoted to Ocean Observer (7) and after first taking PTO for his first day at work, I decided to send him to work. The wetsuit I expected... The heels? Not so much.

Message 7 of 10 (1,969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yup, I just encountered the same issue.

I gave my male Ocean Observer (7) flippers with sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas cheat and it seems to work, but I wonder why my female Ocean Observer (7) doesn't have a wetsuit as her career outfit, though they are both at the same level. I only noticed this after the male got promoted to level 7 and started to wear the wetsuit for work. The female sim graduated from uni and male didn't so I wonder if that has something to do with it, but I think it shouldn't?

//edit: Oh well, the female sim got a promotion and now she wears a wetsuit for work too Standard smile

She had barefeet when she went to work and now when she came back home she has slippers on...

Message 8 of 10 (1,850 Views)

Clown Shoes instead of flippers for Ocean Observer in Island Living

★★★ Newbie

The Sim in the Marine Biologist career is wearing clown shoes with the wetsuit as their work uniform. Presuming these should be flippers instead?

Message 9 of 10 (1,630 Views)

Re: Clown Shoes instead of flippers for Ocean Observer in Island Living

Hero

The Marine Biologist uniform now has work-appropriate shoes

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (866 Views)