by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Coconut Rebate Global Policy not giving rebate

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? IL, RG, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim in the Conservation Career > Environmental Manager track. Enact the "Coconut Rebate" global policy and have coconuts growing on your lot. The Coconut Rebate:Policy Effect says "Households receive Simoleans every day for coconut plants growing on their property".
What happens when the bug occurs? No simoleans are given to the household for the coconut trees growing on the lot.
What do you expect to see? A daily deposit into the household funds for the coconut trees growing on the lot, and a daily notification listing what the amount is (like the notifications for royalties on books)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 18th, 2019 patch 1.52.100.1020; Installed Island Living

After installing IL, tried out the Conservationist career. My IL sim in the Environmental Manager track went through the process of enacting her first global policy. Chose the "Coconut Rebate" policy, which is supposed to give a daily rebate to the households based on how many coconut plants are on the lot. Planted 2 wild coconut trees, and had 14 "nice" & 2 "excellent" coconut trees when the policy was enacted (had to graft a wild coconut to a pineapple on the lot to get harvestable coconuts to plant). Grew more trees and evolved several. Currently have 3 wild coconut trees, 17 excellent quality, 8 nice quality & 2 spliced nice quality (with the coconut being the main / starter plant)

The further information given once you start enacting the policy says the rebate will be available for fully grown coconut trees on the household lot. It didn't say whether wild coconuts counted or not, so I was actually experimenting to see which coconut trees would count on the rebate. All of the coconut plants growing on my lot are in the ground - none of them are in planters of any kind. 

No cheats were used, not in the career advancement nor in the planting and evolving of the coconuts. Running base game with IL & RG + freebies; no mods or cc, never used. 

Game is generating a Last Exception file with errors regarding update_royalties_and_get_paid. LE attached

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 2 (947 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Coconut Rebate Global Policy not giving rebate

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (846 Views)