by RazorIsStrange

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Houses overlapping in Del Sol Valley

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: Get Famous. Seasons. City Living. Get Together. Get to Work. Game: StrangerVille. Dine Out. Spa Day. Stuff: Laundry Day. Toddler Stuff. Bowling Night. Vintage Glamour. Romantic Garden. Movie Hangout. Perfect Patio. Free Packs: Holiday Celebration. Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just load up any game with del sol valley and it's right next to the bigger lot
What happens when the bug occurs? To the Left of the Vacuous Green lot, where the extra world houses are there are 4 houses overlapping each other and It just looks silly xD.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see 2 different houses nicely spaced from each other. Not 4 houses overlapping one another.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Here is the Google doc with all of the screenshots in it since I couldn't upload here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1buYLo_WjHMKSnyNFPSzdVgR2aKAh39pulKZ5h6Ut-oc/edit?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 5 (998 Views)

Re: Houses overlapping in Del Sol Valley

★ Novice

Sorry there are two different things, it accidentally did that because i forgot to submit it when i made it

Message 2 of 5 (985 Views)

Hero
I think someone already reported this but not sure where

Tagging @BryonyRae if we already have a thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (962 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry if there already is, I made sure to look around beforehand before making the thread. It's just been like that ingame for a while and I'd think the devs would notice it by now xD

Message 4 of 5 (921 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RazorIsStrange I see what you are talking about regarding the two structures on the portion of the lot with the trailer and boat.  I think this was actually intended to be considered one residence though, as there is just the one driveway/parking area with the trailer and boat, so it was probably meant to be more of a luxury residence.  It looks like the two structures were prebuilt and just joined a bit awkwardly.  I can add it to our list as needs input and see if the visual bothers other people.

Message 5 of 5 (857 Views)