Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Households with more than one Sim all start with 20k funds

by this-is-norm24

Original Post

Re: Starter Money Bug

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I created this family in cas.This happens to me always when I creating a family.
Message 11 of 15 (165 Views)

Hero
@AgnieszkaMaria81 I can only duplicate this if I use a family from the gallery or add Sims to existing families (both are known issues). If I create them myself, it works fine.

Does it happen for all constellations (occutls, age) ? Are you using Story Mode ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I do not use story mod and that happens with vampires, mermaids.I do not play aliens and ghost.I have not created a spelcaster family because I want my sims become spellcaster in the game. When I save a family the starting funds are reduced to 20.000 Simoleons but when I ad a sim tp family from gallery I got 2000 Simoleons more. I do not know what is causing the bug
Message 13 of 15 (144 Views)

Hero
@AgnieszkaMaria81 OK. Merged your post with the other thread.

Thanks for answering.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (99 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Households with more than one Sim all start with 20k funds

★★★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. I downloaded a family I made from the Gallery. The family is 1 adult, 1 child, and 1 pet, but they only started with 20K. Fresh save, cleared cache, and never played with mods.

Message 15 of 15 (54 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help