by StainlessXSteel

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Harvested Interest Achievement triggered by harvesting garden

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.2010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, cats and dogs, vintage stuff, exercise stuff, outdoor adventures, city life,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Plant and harvest in your player garden.
What happens when the bug occurs? This triggered the 'Harvested Interest' achievement like I was harvesting wild plants. I also receive very low yield from all plants on lot comparable to wild yield (two pomegranates for a tree, two dragon fruit for a bush) regardless of sheltered or outside in season. This began with the installation of seasons.
What do you expect to see? Plants on a players lot in their garden are not treated as if they are wild. This may be the cause of low yield.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Harvesting plants on my player lot triggered the 'Harvested Interest' achievement like I was harvesting wild plants.  I also receive very low yield from all plants on lot comparable to wild yield (two pomegranates for a tree, two dragon fruit for a bush) regardless of sheltered or outside in season.  This began after the installation of Seasons.  Prior to seasons I received up to 10 fruits/veggies per blooming.  

Message 1 of 2 (501 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Harvested Interest Achievement triggered by harvesting garden

Hero
Added as needs input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (428 Views)