by Geminiagre

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Half walls loose paint when replacing parts of them with fences

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a half wall room , paint it , then use the fence tool to replace parts of the half wall room with fences
What happens when the bug occurs? the entire half wall room gets unpainted
What do you expect to see? the half walls to stay painted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

was building as usuall and decided to use half walls instead of fences for the balconies. chose a wall paint and painted them inside out. Thought it was kida blant so decided to break the half wall up by using fence in between. As soon as i added the fence the entire room of half walls got unpainted. 

ETA: I noticed this after installing ECO pack, but since i haven't used this technique for a while i can't be sure exactly when it appeared. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (841 Views)

Re: Half walls loose paint when alternating with fences

@Geminiagre

I can repro this. It happens when replacing painted half walls with full height walls too but not when replacing painted full height walls, or fencing, with half walls.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (788 Views)

Re: Half walls loose paint when alternating with fences

★★★ Apprentice

i might need to change the title and edit my post since you described it better than i did. Havent tried  half walls to full walls though . But yes "replacing" is the correct word. Replacing part of the half wall room with fences , unpaints the entire room 

Message 3 of 3 (758 Views)