by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Graphics umbrella in storm

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs except Strangerville and Vampires and some stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I went to a beach in sulani and when it started to storm, my sim automatically took out an umbrella. The wind made the umbrella go inside out and apparently misplaced my sim's arm 😆
What happens when the bug occurs? Strange graphics: the arm is disfigured.
What do you expect to see? A normally attached arm.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I went to a beach in sulani and when it started to storm, my sim automatically took out an umbrella. The wind made the umbrella go inside out and apparently misplaced my sim's arm 😆

Thanks in advance for looking at this issue! 

EDIT (Crin): Fixed duplicate template and added title tag

Message 1 of 9 (1,050 Views)

Re: Graphics umbrella in storm

Hero
@gjbbuitelaar Just wanted to say that I'm adding this to the list.

I can't edit the title to tag it as the template appears to be broken for me.

Could you check if the template is filled out for you if you edit your post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Well I recognize one problem the hand and arm taken off the body is of the sim is likely graphical tearing or artifacting which is more related to technical or problems with computers than software caused glitches.
Message 3 of 9 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Actually, it's not. The entire message appears at the bottom, where you post extra comments...

And thank you! I'm glad to hear that this is the right place to post this problem...

Message 4 of 9 (979 Views)

Hero
@gjbbuitelaar Do you get the template ? If so, can you try fill it out again ? Make sure you logged in in english

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I edited it. Could it be that the template was empty because I filled it out on my mobile phone instead of on PC?
Message 6 of 9 (921 Views)

Hero
@gjbbuitelaar Interesting. I really don't know what causes the template to fail for some but that info is useful

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (919 Views)

Seasons Sims Arm

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Saisons, Get famous, University life, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Waiting the storm and using an umbrella
What happens when the bug occurs? the sim arm goes behind his head
What do you expect to see? a non bug move
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Do someone see this like I see?

Message 8 of 9 (877 Views)

Re: Seasons Sims Arm

Hero
@Tilleut Merged this with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (826 Views)