by KrystalGamer1

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Granite Falls Blossom (shrub) very difficult to pick up

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In build mode, place the Granite Falls Blossom anywhere on a lot. Attempt to hover over it to pick it back up. Note that you have to have your cursor in a couple specific spots, near the middle, in order to pick up the shrub. Place other shrubs and compare - note that you can hover over virtually any part of another shrub to pick it up.
What happens when the bug occurs? If you click on the plant on any area other than the specific spots I mentioned, you will not be able to pick it up.
What do you expect to see? I expect the shrub to have as large a selectable area as other shrubs of similar size.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Post patch 6/19/18

No screen shot necessary for this one.

Message 1 of 2 (923 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Granite Falls Blossom (shrub) very difficult to pick up

★★ Apprentice

This drives me nuts when I'm doing extensive landscaping. If you have a lot of different flowers with it, you have almost no chance of finding the very, very tiny area it allows for selection. Happens to me with or without mods.  I have all packs except Spooky.  Been happening as long as I can remember.

Message 2 of 2 (810 Views)