Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Good sims getting evil moodlet w/o cause

by MisplacedMel

Original Post

★ Expert

I have experienced this multiple times as well. Tried with a few different (vanilla) games and it was the same for all (sporadic, although it seems more present when there is a child with the angelic trait, but this also happened around YA and other adult sims). I did check the traits of all other sims around and none had the evil trait.

Message 31 of 51 (1,580 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have a mom sim who occasionally gets the "sad about evilness" trait from her toddler. There are three toddlers in the house, so I'm not sure if it's all of them, or just one. I do have one "fussy" toddler, so I don't know if that's a trait that can set off a "good" sim.

Message 32 of 51 (1,531 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

if toddler is fussy is mean so .. the problem is when no one, couse i checked, have no mean, evil trait

Message 33 of 51 (1,495 Views)

★★ Guide

I have only run into this with Angelic toddlers. One of the sims who received this moodlet had previously raised a Clingy toddler without issue.

Message 34 of 51 (1,464 Views)

Re: Evil toddlers?

★★★★ Novice

Since the last patch I've also had this problem. My Sims with the Good trait are getting the sad from interacting with evil sim moodlet from interactions with toddlers. Never had this problem before so I think it's got to be the recent patches.

Message 35 of 51 (1,430 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This happens on PS4. My Good sim will have both good moodlet and sad about evil at the same time. He'll get sad about an evil sim when he's just sitting there doing homework not interacting with another sim at all.

Here he had been chatting with his brother, who does not have an evil trait.

The Sims™ 4_20200106183646.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20200106183704.jpg

Here he had just finished homework, alone, and then went to get food.

The Sims™ 4_20200108105200.jpg

Message 36 of 51 (1,386 Views)

Re: Evil toddlers?

★★★ Newbie

The same thing is happening to me! My sims gets the sad moodlet from evil sim every time he interacts with his toddler!?! 

Message 37 of 51 (1,321 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

My adult sims are: Dad (Father Winter) Childish, Good, Cheerful, and Gregarious / Mom Family-Oriented, Good, Neat, and Business Savvy

Toddler: Clingy

Just like everyone else, this doesn't happen all the time, but the dad doesn't leave the house and only gets this after interacting directly with the toddler. Most recently, reading him a bedtime story got the "sad about evilness" moodlet.

Never used custom content or mods. Have all packs. I only noticed it in the last few weeks (It's currently 5-03-2020), but I don't remember the last time I played a good sim.

Uploaded to the gallery as "Father Winter's Family" with #SadAboutEvilness to help with search. Dad still has this moodlet if those are present on download.

Message 38 of 51 (1,252 Views)

★ Guide
@bookmaster325 This happened in my game yesterday, but I have noticed it happening before. The moodlet comes to a Good Sim, but there are for certain no Sims with the Evil trait around when it occurs. It can happen in all kinds of situations from my experience.
Message 39 of 51 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting this issue too. Current household has 2 YA vampire sims who both have the "Good" trait, and their twin toddlers both have the "Angelic" trait. I've noticed the "Sad about Evilness" moodlet seems to pop up when either parent interacts with the toddlers, but I noticed the mom had the moodlet when she hadn't interacted with either toddler recently enough to trigger it. Is it from being in proximity to vampire sims, even though 2 of them are toddlers and none of them have the "Evil" trait???

For the record: I do not play with mods; I do have some CC, but I wouldn't think that those items would trigger those moodlets, especially since I've had this happen with other sims in other households where there is no CC, and even with sims that don't have the "Good" trait.

Message 40 of 51 (1,142 Views)