by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] Good sims getting evil moodlet w/o cause

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except laundry, toddlers, and fitness SPs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with the trait 'good' and have a toddler in the household.
What happens when the bug occurs? The good sim gets a negative sad (blue) moodlet about interacting with an evil sim.
What do you expect to see? Not the moodlet, unless perhaps the toddler is having a tantrum. hah!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There are no "evil" sims nearby but interacting with any sim, particularly toddlers, causes a sad moodlet. It doesn't happen every time, but more often than not. Perhaps the other sim is being mischievous or acting up? IDK. As others have said, I had thought it was just a part of game design, although it does seem to happen more frequently as of late. ~shrugs~

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 23 of 51 (9,447 Views)

[TO TEST] Sad Sim All The Time

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello SimsHelpers, 

Since the last update, My sims seems to be Devil  (sad) all the time. I have traveled out of the lot and after a few seconds in the new lot the sims get the sad moodlet. On a date, Sad (I mean how can you be sad on a Date). Goes to work Sad ( that I understand, nobody wants to work all week) anyways, No more jokes, LOL :P.  I did try the cheat for the moodlets it works for awhile but if the sims travel to/from home it will get sad again right away. Also did create another sims in different game and save and still the same issue. 

Thank You,

Large smile

Message 1 of 51 (9,896 Views)

Re: Sad Sim All The Time

Hero

Hi @Ryvaz

What's the reason the Sim is sad when you hover over the moodlet ?

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ? If so please remove them and try again.

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 51 (9,865 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello @crinrict,

No Mods and it says Sad because of Evilness. It doesn't matter if it is by itself or other NPC. Its just out of the blue (no pun Intended) 

Thank youStandard smile

Message 3 of 51 (9,852 Views)

Hero

What traits does your Sim have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 51 (9,842 Views)

Hero

Hi @Ryvaz

do you still have issues with this ? Any further feedback ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 51 (9,784 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey, 

Still having the issue, Sims Traits: Romantic, Foodie, Good.

Thank you Standard smile

Message 6 of 51 (9,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So it's like every Sim around your Sim is evil giving him the sad about evilness trait (which you get with good Sims when they're around Evil Sims)

I'll give it a try if I can duplicate this with a good Sim

EDIT: I can't duplicate this with any Sim. Can you upload your Sim to the gallery and post the name here ?

@Ryvaz

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 51 (9,769 Views)

Evil toddlers?

★★★★ Novice
I think it must be a glitch. When my Sims with the "Good" trait interact with toddlers, they get the "Evil Sim" moodlet. Any toddler, and obviously toddlers can't have an evil trait. I actually think it's kind oh hilarious to be honest.
Message 8 of 51 (9,770 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Evil toddlers?

Hero

Hi @soulshine1128

are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 51 (9,764 Views)