by SimGuruNick

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Gardener leaves when Sim leaves for work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? base game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to work on days you work and home when you don't when you have a gardener there
What happens when the bug occurs? i have noticed, is when my sim leaves for his job, so does my gardener, when he use to stay, and on the days i am home, he does do all the work that needs done, i have to redo it.
What do you expect to see? the gardener to do all it use to
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i download the patch, sims wouldnt't start until i did

i have noticed, is when my sim leaves for his job, so does my gardener, when he use to stay, and on the days i am home, he does not do all the work that needs done, i have to redo it. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 9 (1,586 Views)

Re: grill, gardener and queue

Hero
@josher84 Could you please create a thread for each issue ?

As for the grilling: They put it in their inventory now. I believe that's not intended now so feel free to create a report for it.

I just need separate threads for all three issues.

You can edit this one to just contain one of the issues and create two new ones for the others.

On the queue thing, what do you mean the queue gets stuck ? There's a few queue issues already on the list so check there first before creating a thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Novice

just made it for one problrm now, this is the most annoying, as i still pay him the full amount for a couple mins of work

Message 3 of 9 (1,525 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gardener leaves when Sim leaves for work

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,492 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@josher84  Working on testing your issue with the gardener. It is slow going but I will post back when I have tested a bit longer.

Thank you for the report. - EQ

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 5 of 9 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

thank you so much for writing back and testing then replying, i really appreciate, at least some people actually help with your problems in the games when you ask i appreciate you  EQ Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (1,463 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@josher84 wrote:

thank you so much for writing back and testing then replying, i really appreciate, at least some people actually help with your problems in the games when you ask i appreciate you  EQ Standard smile

Still testing and observing. Rest assured even if you do not get an immediate reply your questions / issues are being investigated to give you the best possible feedback.- EQ

I do not work for EA

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 7 of 9 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Novice

has anyone, anywhere found a solution to this? i quit my gardening service Friday in game and rehired him Monday at 5, he came at 9:05 and i went to work, when the gardener showed up, and i left so did he, and did nothing obviously 

Message 8 of 9 (1,396 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gardener leaves when Sim leaves for work

Community Manager (retired)

We've had trouble reproducing this issue, could you possibly share your save file with me? Thanks so much for the help! 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 9 (1,375 Views)